Logic and Intelligent Interaction
There is a fast-growing interest in logics that deal
with intelligent interaction in communities of agents.
There is also a fast-growing jungle of formal systems. The workshop is dedicated to
promising recent convergences, trying to foster a common sense of what is going on. The sessions will address five core themes in rational agency:
- Dynamic and temporal logics of rational agency: Connections between temporal frameworks (interpreted systems, epistemic temporal logic) and dynamic epistemic logics.
- Merging belief revision and information update: Connections between AGM-style belief revision
theory, dynamic logics of information, and
- Dynamic logics of preference change and aggregation: Connections between preference logic, dynamic deontic logic, and multi-agent preference merge.
- Logics of games and strategies:
Connections between modal approaches to
games and strategies, and proof/category-
- Logics of collective attitudes and social action: Connections between dynamic logics, judgment aggregation, and social choice, around themes such as collective agency and deliberation.