The following people have made contributions to the STAIR Vision Library
Sid Batra, Paul Baumstrack¹, Gary Bradski, David Breeden,
Chih-Wei Chen, Adam Coates, Ethan Dreyfuss, Rick Fulton, Tianshi Gao,
Ian Goodfellow¹, Stephen Gould¹, Geremy Heitz, Adrian
Kaehler, Daphne Koller, Elizabeth Lingg, Beyang Liu, Marius Meissner,
Andrew Ng, Ben Packer, Ian Quek, Morgan Quigley, Evan Rosen, Olga
Russakovsky¹, Ben Sapp.
¹ lead developer.
The STAIR Vision Library also makes use of the following (free)
- xmlParser by Frank Vanden Berghen
- L-BFGS by Sergey Bochkanov (ALGLIB project)
- J. Nocedal. Updating Quasi-Newton Matrices with Limited Storage (1980), Mathematics of Computation 35, pp. 773-782.
- D.C. Liu and J. Nocedal. On the Limited Memory Method for Large Scale Optimization (1989), Mathematical Programming B, 45, 3, pp. 503-528.
- OpenCV by Intel/Willow Garage
- Eigen by Gael Guennebaud and Benoit Jacob
- libSVM by Chih-Chung Chang and Chih-Jen Lin
- wxWidgets by Julian Smart
Copyright © 2007-2009, Stephen Gould.