Note:This information may be out-of-date. These have been
put here for convenience and may differ from the precise style of the
conference you are submitting to.
ACM Conference Style Information
Detailed Instructions for Camera-Ready Copy
- Page limit is 12 pages, on 8 1/2" X 11" paper.
- Use Times roman font for the main body of the paper.
- Spacing between lines should be 10pt.
- Use 8 1/2'' X 11" paper for the copy ready version. If you are
formatting your paper outside America, placing this sequence of sizing
instructions in your LaTeX source file will help.
- You must use two column format. Each column must be 3.33" wide,
with a 0.33" spacing between the columns.
- Left and right margins must each be 0.75". Top margin must be
0.75", and the bottom margin must be 1.00". Thus, the printed
height of the text will be 9.25".
- Leave 1" white space below the fist column on the first page for
ACM to fill in the copyright information. DO NOT print a copyright message
in this space (or any other place on the paper).
- Here is the LaTeX style file acmconf.sty that
will help you to format your paper to the above specifications. Here is
an example of a sample source file sample.tex And,
here is the postscript file sample.ps that is generated
ACM will not publish any paper that is not accompanied by a signed copyright
form. If your paper has more than one author, only the author whose name
appears first on the paper must sign the copyright form. Here is the copyright
IEEE Conference Style Information
Here is a LaTeX style file for IEEE conferences. This is a more detailed layout of an IEEE format
(in PS). And this is a sample template for
a copyright form.
modified: Tue Feb 25 18:13:57 PST