A robotic diving system that looks like a Transformer? Ocean OneK can go to depths that would kill a human diver. WIRED spoke with Professor Oussama Khatib to understand how he and his team designed, built and tested this robotic diver.
- SAIL Releases a New Video on the History of AI at Stanford
- Congratulations to Prof. Manning, SAIL Director, for his Honorary Doctorate at UvA!
- AI Lab celebrates 50th Anniversary of Intergalactic “Spacewar!” Olympics
- Chelsea Finn Explains Moravec’s Paradox in 5 Levels of Difficulty in WIRED Video
- Prof. Oussama Khatib’s Journey with Ocean OneK