Stanford AI4ALL aims to increase diversity in the field of Artificial Intelligence. During this three-week online program, students are immersed in AI through a combination of lectures, hands-on research projects, and mentoring activities.
- Hands-On Learning: Engage in hands-on learning experiences and explore how AI tools can help make the world a better place.
- Mentorship by AI Practitioners: Learn from outstanding professionals and researchers in the field.
- Supportive Peer Community: Connect and learn with students who come from diverse backgrounds and who share a passion for AI.
- Change the World: AI is everywhere. Help create the future by learning how to use AI to solve problems you care about.
Stanford AI4ALL Details
Participants engage with professionals in the field to learn about cutting-edge ideas, such as how AI can be applied in medicine, disaster response, and combatting poverty.
Mission & Goals:
- We aim to educate and excite students about the field of Artificial Intelligence by providing exposure to a variety of AI topics. Students will not only go in-depth on some of the cutting-edge ideas in AI but will also explore the potentials of AI to improve society.
- We aspire to help students foster personal growth through career development workshops, and mentoring.
- We work with the Stanford AI Lab to provide students a hands-on experience with real, significant research projects.
The program also aims to build a close-knit community and encourage interest among underrepresented populations in the field. Program attendance will be limited to reflect these goals.
- AI Education & Inspiration: Participants attend online lectures with Stanford faculty in CS, AI, and related fields.
- Personal Growth: A key part of the program is small group mentoring sessions with AI faculty and senior AI researchers. Participants also attend online lectures by experts in career and personal development and social events with Stanford AI graduate students.
- Hands-On Experience: Participants engage in small-group research projects led by graduate students and post-docs in Computer Science and AI. The research focuses on the societal impacts of AI and how AI can be used to address some of our world’s most pressing problems.
Apply to Stanford’s AI4ALL
- Applications for 2021 are now closed. We hope to send decision notifications by the end of April or the first week of May
- You can apply for financial aid here
- Application Deadline: March 29th, 11:59 pm
Explore AI4ALL at Stanford
Have more questions? Contact us by email at email@example.com