Open to current 9th-grade students (that is students who will be raising 10th graders during the summer) eager to explore the exciting field of AI and increase diversity in the field.
- 2021: June 28th -July 16th
- Applications for 2021 are now closed. We hope to send decision notifications by the end of April or the first week of May
- Letters of recommendation should be received no later than 4/5. Any letters of recommendation not included with the application should be sent to email@example.com
- Application deadline is March 29th at 11:59 pm
Camp Fee and Financial Aid
- Camp Fees for 2021 will be $2,000 per camper.
- We hope that money will not be an obstacle to anyone attending Stanford AI4ALL. We make available a number of need-based scholarships. You can apply for one here
- Please make sure to submit your application for financial aid by the application deadline (3/29)
Online Classroom Technology Requirements
We will work with participants to help make sure that they have suitable technology for our online classroom, however, an adequate internet connection is a minimum requirement for effective participation.
- Computer: Participants will need to have daily access to a computer that is capable of running the latest versions of internet browsers, plug-ins, and software.
- Internet Connection: Participants will need to be connected to high-speed internet that will support interactive audio and video.
- Webcam: Participants should have a webcam to support daily participation in class.
- Microphone: If you are using a laptop with a built-in microphone, we recommend that you use headphones during live class sessions to avoid echo or feedback. If possible, we suggest that you use a USB-based headset with a microphone for clear audio when participating in class.
- Suitable Learning Environment: Do your best to choose a comfortable, distraction-free learning space for the live class meeting times. Keep in mind that the setting should be appropriate for interacting with instructors and fellow students on camera.
Code of Conduct
Stanford AI4ALL participants are subject to the online program policies from Stanford Pre-Collegiate Studies. Please refer to the SPCS Online Program Policy page for more details about participant expectations and rules
Sample Day in the Life
*Schedule is based in the pacific time zones
|8:30 am||Lecture with Research Mentors|
|10:30 am||Hands-on activity with Research Mentors|
|1:30 pm||Faculty Talk|
|3:00 pm||Demo or Personal growth session|
|4:00 pm||Social Time|
|5:00 pm||End of Scheduled Activities|
Explore AI4ALL at Stanford
Have more questions? Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org