Subject: [Hal Gabow <[email-masked]>: JCSS submission]

From: Rajeev Motwani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 97 13:55:08 PDT

---------------

Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 12:02:43 -0600 (MDT)
From: Hal Gabow <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked]
Subject: JCSS submission 
Content-Length: 3305

  This message is in MIME format.  The first part should be readable text,
  while the remaining parts are likely unreadable without MIME-aware tools.
  Send mail to [email-masked] for more info.

--2008776050-851401618-868903089=:6451
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; CHARSET=US-ASCII
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

Hi, Prabhaker,

Attached is a referee's report on your J.CSS submission. The report is
positive. Please revise the paper taking the referee's suggestions into
account, along with any other changes you see fit, and forward three
copies to me at your earliest convenience. If possible a brief summary
of the changes made will be helpful.

Thanks for your patience,
Hal Gabow

--2008776050-851401618-868903089=:6451
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; CHARSET=US-ASCII; NAME=report
Content-Transfer-Encoding: BASE64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Description: report

--2008776050-851401618-868903089=:6451--