Room 124, Gates Building
Education: B.S. in Computer Science, UIUC (summa cum laude)
- Situated Language Use
- (PO)MDPs for Spoken Dialog and Robot Control
- Philosophy of Language and Perception
- Game-theoretic Pragmatics
- Adam Vogel, Andres Gomez Emilsson, Michael C. Frank, Dan Jurafsky, and Christopher Potts. Learning to Reason Pragmatically with Cognitive Limitations. CogSci 2014. [pdf, bib,code/data]
- Adam Vogel, Christopher Potts, and Dan Jurafsky. Implicatures and Nested Beliefs in Approximate Decentralized-POMDPs. ACL 2013. [pdf, bib]
- Kevin Reschke, Adam Vogel, and Dan Jurafsky. Generating Recommendation Dialogs by Extracting Information from User Reviews. ACL 2013. [pdf, bib]
- Adam Vogel, Max Bodoia, Christopher Potts, and Dan Jurafsky. Emergence of Gricean Maxims from Multi-Agent Decision Theory. NAACL 2013. [pdf, bib, slides]
- Adam Vogel, Deepak Ramachandran, Rakesh Gupta, and Antoine Raux. Improving Hybrid Vehicle Fuel Efficiency Using Inverse Reinforcement Learning. AAAI 2012. [pdf, bib, poster]
Adam Vogel and Dan Jurafsky
He Said, She Said: Gender in the ACL Anthology.
In ACL 2012 Workshop on Rediscovering 50 Years of Discoveries.
- Adam Vogel, Karthik Raghunathan, and Dan Jurafsky. Eye Spy: Improving Vision through Dialog, Dialog with Robots AAAI Workshop
- Adam Vogel and Dan Jurafsky. Learning to Follow Navigational Directions. ACL 2010 [pdf, bib, poster]
- Arkady Epshteyn, Adam Vogel, and Gerald DeJong. Active Reinforcement Learning, ICML 2008 [pdf, bib]
- Megan Nance, Adam Vogel, and Eyal Amir.
Reasoning about Partially
Observed Actions, AAAI 2006 [pdf, bib]
I eat every day. Let's get lunch: email@example.com
* Glamour shot by Ross Floyd